Sunday 16 March 2014

Cookies, yummy, yummy Flourless Chocolate Brownie Cookie!


It is gluten free, it is dairy free and it is a Flourless Chocolate Brownie Cookie!

Every since I purchased my Thermomix last year and then discovered Pintrest
and Instagram, I discovered the thermomix community and have found so many
wonderful blogs and recipes. Recently I have discovered that gluten and I are not
very compatible.Jo Whitton, Quirky Cooking Blog extraordinaire, has wonderful 
GF recipes. I am always inspired by with her clever healthy recipes and I love 
reading about her adventures in FNQ.  Take a look at her blog on Facebook 
Quirky Cooking for this recipe and many other fabulous recipes!

Cookies just remind me so much of my childhood. I always loved baking and my 
mom will always tell the story of how, when I was in the 4th grade, I made a 3 
layer, yellow butter cake with French chocolate frosting from scratch with no help. 
We lived in Asia I always had to find alternatives to the Betty Crocker recipes I loved
to create. Making these cookies were kind of the same. I live in a small town in 
Central Queensland and trying to find ingredients (or at least high quality, organic or 
pesticide free) at a drop of a hat is a challenge. We do have a good Health Food Store
but they don't always have what you need. But, I was eventually able to find the 
ingredients and volia, the wonderful cookie was created. I have had the first one, my 
husband will enjoy taking 
the rest to work!

Below of some photos, I have also just purchased a 3 tier cookie rack..... :)

Tea and cookies.. Fabulous


My new 3 tier cookie stand (only 2 tiers showing)




No comments:

Post a Comment